A great opportunity to help feed the nation at a leading UK food manufacturing company.
- This post is working Days, Monday to Friday
- The hours of work and shift pattern available is: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Salary: £22,776
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- Free onsite parking
- Hot food available on site
- Free hot drinks and fruit
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, Marks and Spencer and Tesco
- £150 refer a friend scheme
- Employee assistance programme.
- Grocery Aid - employees access to counselling
- Death in service benefit, optional - linked to pension
- A COVID 19 safe environment.
- Wellbeing support on site
- Fast Track to become a skilled colleague - Progression and Development Opportunities
- My Bright Idea Award
- Employee of the Month - Passion & Pride
You will play a critical role in our business, ensuring that our sites run efficiently with minimal downtime.
- As a 2SFG apprentice, you will be learning all aspects of engineering to a very high standard. You will attend college one day a week and gain qualification as well as learning vital skills on the job at our site in Willand. The Ideal Candidate
- Be willing to undertake additional training to support the team and develop yourself.
- Mechanical/Electrical experience is not essential but advantageous. About The Company
UK Poultry represents more than half of 2 Sisters' business by sales. The division employs over 8,500 people working in a chilled environment to process poultry products which are then marketed to consumers via major retailers. Our colleagues work across ten primary sites across the UK, where chickens are transported from nearby farms for processing and at our cutting sites prepared for portioning, deboning, and filleting. UK Poultry predominantly produces private-label products for major retailers. We know our proficiency is in processing, so we work with experts in other fields such as: hatching, farming, animal husbandry and transport to ensure that our supply chain is as effective and efficient as possible.