We are looking for a Burger King Assistant manager to work alongside the venue manager in our Burger king Venue. Our Brand Managers are guest focused with a strong customer service ethic.
Competitive and driven in nature and are able to lead their designated retail outlet commercially as well as create the very best experiences on Resort delivering the highest quality Food & Beverage offering., you will ensure all operational standards are in place and followed.
As an assistant Manager you will help the in the running of the restaurant, ensuring all guests are given a positive experience, whilst maintaining high standards of food quality. You will also help to implement all food safety measures, using the tools available. You will help manage, coach and drive your team to achieve the best possible results.
Responsibilities for the Role:
• Deliver our performance targets against budget, managing stock, margin and cost control whilst ensuring exceptional customer service in my retail business. Lead the team, ensuring that everyone is aware of their daily duties
• Role Modelling effective leadership behaviours and our vision and values at all times.
• Motivating the team to ensure great results
• Manage deliveries and store food supplies, equipment, and utensils in line with procedure
• Ensure and maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene making routine checks in line with company procedures
• Ensure compliance with Food Safety and Health & Safety Policies and Procedures
• Ensure team comply with uniform regulations
• Ensure team receive their designated break periods and meal allowance
• Ensure selling up practices are used
• Along with the venue manager, Attract and recruit team members and develop them to be the very best team through coaching, training and support.
• Recognise and celebrate individual and team success.
• Lead individual performance through establishing clear expectations and agreeing targets through ongoing review and feedback and formal appraisals.
• Develop team members’ skills and workstation proficiency
Be an Ambassador of Customer Focus:
• Love our customers as much as we do and want to ensure that they have a great experience when they come to our store by delivery the very best food and retail experience.
• Ensure a clear and tidy eating and serving area so that our customers always have the utmost confidence in us
• Demonstrate such behaviours that our customers will always recommend us as a place to work and get served!
• Offer a safe, clean, bright and inviting environment to ensure all our guests needs are met and taken care of time and time again.
Leadership & being a Key Part of the Team
• It will be important to you that we succeed and so you will go the extra mile at all time to support your colleagues. You will lead from the front
• Provide cover at key busy times and when your colleagues may require holidays or be absent from work
• Work collaboratively across the resort when required
The ideal candidate should:
• Previous asst management experience
• Worked in a branded catering or retail environment at a asst management level
• Previous experience of managing performance and following set procedures
• Willingness to learn and shows initiative
• Ability to prioritise and work in a busy environment
• Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• Subsidised nursery facilities available on resort
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
• Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
To apply, click the apply now button and you will be asked to submit your CV and answer a few questions. Should you have any questions or require adjustments, please email us at email@example.com