We currently have permanent opportunities for Butchers to join our Portions teams in Willand, Devon.
- This post is working Days, Monday to Friday
- The hours of work and shift patterns available is: 5:30am - 2:30pm (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday), 5:30am - 1:30pm (Tuesday)
- The rate of pay is £11.95
Please note for this shift, we have a free bus to work available from Cullompton, Tiverton and Bridgwater. Package Description
Free bus to work available from Cullompton, Tiverton and Bridgwater
- Immediate starts within a few days
- Opportunities for overtime at a premium rate
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, M&S and Tesco
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing and occupational health support on site
- £150 refer a friend scheme
- In-house training that includes L2 and L1 Health and Safety Certification
- Canteen with hot, affordable food
- Trade Union
- Free Off Street parking
- Employee of the month rewards
- Seasonal Events
Your job as a Butcher is to make sure the chicken breast is cut according to our quality standards. You will be on a production line, working within a chilled factory environment, handling raw meat. The role requires you to work at a fast pace with excellent attention to detail.
The Ideal Candidate
As a Butcher, you will have a passion for delivering high standards whilst making sure our H&S, Food Safety and Quality standards are met. You will be prepared to learn and work well in a busy, fast paced environment.
Ideally you will have previous experience working as a cutter, trimmer or butcher so that you have the technical skills required for the position.
So if you are looking for a new opportunity in a large organisation where you have plenty of career paths to follow, look no further and click apply today. About The Company
UK Poultry represents more than half of 2 Sisters' business by sales. The division employs over 8,500 people working in a chilled environment to process poultry products which are then marketed to consumers via major retailers. Our colleagues work across ten primary sites across the UK, where chickens are transported from nearby farms for processing and at our cutting sites prepared for portioning, deboning, and filleting. UK Poultry predominantly produces private-label products for major retailers. We know our proficiency is in processing, so we work with experts in other fields such as: hatching, farming, animal husbandry and transport to ensure that our supply chain is as effective and efficient as possible.