Do you like to connect with people, make a difference and do the right thing?
Somerset Care is an award-winning not-for-profit provider of care across the South West. When people think about care, they think of the Somerset Care Group.
Frith House recruit based on values – We welcome applications from those who hold Level 2 QCF qualification in Health & Social Care (and willing to work towards your Level 3) OR from those who have demonstrable experience. You must also have experience working in a care and support setting, leading a team.
PART TIME HOURS AVAILABLE - 21 HOURS PER WEEK - OR RELIEF!
- As a valued member of our team, Care Supervisors are key to helping us provide the support and care our residents deserve.
- You will be leading and guiding your care team to deliver a quality service to our customers
- You will demonstrate a person-led approach and be a role model for our values and behaviours
- Medicines management is one of the most important activities in the home and you will be part of a team that delivers safe medication practice
- You will be part of the management team, working alongside health care professionals and building relationships with families and colleagues.
- Our Care Supervisors pay rate of £11.96 per hour (£12.52 on weekends!) recognises the value of our team members.
“I have always felt very proud to work for Somerset Care and feel very grateful for the career opportunities & support I have been given.”
Apply now to speak to our friendly recruitment team!
We really care about our staff and offer a range of excellent benefits:
- We have partnered with Wagestream so you can access your earned wages before payday
- So Much More Rewarding - provides access to discounts at 1000’s of high street retailers. Make So Much More Rewarding a part of the way you shop and you could save on average £1,000 per year
- Excellent training & development opportunities with recognised qualifications.
- Access to The Hub online learning platform – our one stop shop for learning & development
- Free counselling service - 24-hour helpline for staff and their families
- Fully paid induction and DBS paid by Somerset Care
If you would like to have a chat with our friendly recruitment team, please call us on 01823 802 637 and select Option 1.
Somerset Care Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.