Do you like to connect with people, make a difference and do the right thing?
Join our compassionate team at Somerset Care’s Greenhill House become a Care Supervisor with us. we're looking for individuals who are ready to lead and inspire.
As a Care Supervisor, you will be at the heart of our mission, ensuring that every aspect of care provided is person-centred.
A Role That Changes Lives: As a Care Supervisor you can expect to be creating care plans, fostering a supportive environment, leading engaging activities, and mentoring your team to maintaining the highest standards of care.
Apply now to speak to our friendly onboarding team!
Why You Should Apply as a Care Supervisor at Pulsford Lodge:
- Career Development: You must hold a Level 2 QCF qualification in Health & Social Care. We'll support you on your journey to achieving your Level 3 qualification. As a Care Supervisor, career growth is not just an option; it's a promise.
- Competitive Pay: Our rate is £11.47 per hour, with an enhanced rate of £12.07 on weekends.
Our Commitment to You: When you join us as a Care Supervisor, you'll enjoy a range of benefits:
- Access your earnings when you need them with Wagestream.
- Save an average of £1,000 per year with discounts at thousands of high street retailers through our 'So Much More Rewarding' program.
- Pursue excellence with our excellent training and development opportunities, alongside access to The Hub, our comprehensive online learning platform.
- Utilize our free counselling service, offering a 24-hour helpline for you and your family.
- Rest easy with a fully paid induction and the cost of your DBS check covered by Somerset Care.
If you would like to have a chat with our friendly onboarding team, please call us on 01823 802 637 and select Option 1.
Somerset Care Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.