Domestic – Norton Fitzwarren - £10.76 ph
Typical Shifts are: 08:00 – 15:00 working 36 hours a week over 5 days including alternate weekends
Join Voyage Care and Feel Valued, we reward your dedication with:
• Enhanced evening and weekend pay at an additional 50p per hour (Ts & Cs apply)
• Premium overtime rates at an additional £1 per hour (Ts & Cs apply)
• Wagestream – giving you the flexibility to draw upon up to 40% of your pay, as it is earned.
• Funded Blue Light Card – hundreds of discounts at high street retailers etc.
• 24/7/365 doctor line for our colleagues and their families
• Access to cash plans for our colleagues, which also covers their families
• Enhanced retirement leave
• Long service awards
We’re on the hunt for a Domestic to join us in our nursing service in Norton Fitzwarren. This service is a welcoming and friendly environment with a dynamic team that supports a fantastic group of people!
As a Domestic / Cleaner with us you'll be helping to make sure our services are clean and safe environments for the people we support and our colleagues. You’ll do this by undertaking daily cleaning duties of vacuuming and washing / mopping floors in all visible areas (including stairs and landings), cleaning toilets, sinks and showers and washing tiles when needed. You’ll also do some weekly cleaning of fixtures and fittings, wiping skirting boards, windowsills, shelves, doors and all reachable glass etc.
This is an amazing role for someone who is looking to really make a difference to the lives of others by providing a safe and clean environment for them.
Why choose us?
We embrace people’s differences and encourage you to Be You, and so long as you’ve got the passion to make someone’s life better, we can give you all the skills and development opportunities you need to build a great career.
We encourage our staff to Grow Together through our excellent training programme, starting at induction and following you through your career, with opportunity for progression as well as job security in a sector leading organisation.
Don't hesitate to apply today and make a real difference to the lives of the people we're supporting!
All applicants and subsequent job offers will be subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.