Butlin’s is looking for new recruits to come and join them this year. If you enjoy working with others, are ready to learn something new, roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and have some fun – we might have your next job waiting for you.
Working at Butlins as a fairground team member means being part of a big-hearted team of people who are responsible for providing our guests with an altogether more fun and entertaining holiday.
We know that It takes a team effort to put on the show here and we’re looking for likeminded people who -
- like to work as part of a team.
- are comfortable and confident to talk to our guests.
- are comfortable to work in a busy environment and can dial up the energy when it’s required.
- Have a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Can deliver a high level of service and will always strive to exceed the guest’s expectations.
- We’re looking for outgoing and enthusiastic Fun Fair team members to offer a memorable and enjoyable experience to our guests in our funfair.
As a Fairground team member, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety of our guests on the funfair whilst operating the rides and supervising play areas creating a sense of theatre whilst checking height restrictions You will engage and build relationships with our guests helping them get the most from their stay We are looking for:
Normal Working hours:
Could vary between 9am and 9pm
The business is operational 7 days a week, where rest days can vary.
We think working at Butlin’s is a pretty special place to be and here are just a few of the benefits for working with us:
- Resort discounts on food and drink in our retail outlets.
- Free use of many of the resort facilities for you, and significantly discounted rate for your friends and family.
- Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Free parking on resort
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month as well as lots of other team incentives.
If you think you have what it takes to come and be part of our team, we’d love to hear from you.