Kitchen Assistant - Norton Fitzwarren £10.76 ph
Typical Shifts are: 10:00 - 18:00 working 5 shifts a week including weekends
Join Voyage Care and Feel Valued, we reward your dedication with:
• Enhanced evening and weekend pay at an additional 50p per hour (Ts & Cs apply)
• Premium overtime rates at an additional £1 per hour (Ts & Cs apply)
• Wagestream – giving you the flexibility to draw upon up to 40% of your pay, as it is earned.
• Funded Blue Light Card – hundreds of discounts at high street retailers etc.
• 24/7/365 doctor line for our colleagues and their families
• Access to cash plans for our colleagues, which also covers their families
• Enhanced retirement leave
• Long service awards
We’re on the hunt for a Kitchen Assistant to join us in our nursing service in Norton Fitzwarren. This service is a welcoming and friendly environment with a dynamic team that supports a fantastic group of people!
As a Kitchen Assistant with us you'll be enhancing the quality of life of the people we support through the preparation and cooking of nutritious, balanced meals. Our Kitchen Assistants are the backbone of the kitchen, ensuring it is cleaned to a high standard, checking in kitchen deliveries and stock take, food preparation, working closely alongside other kitchen colleagues and working closely with our colleagues that provide support to help them further enhance the people we support’s independent living skills.
This is an amazing role for someone who is looking to really make a difference to the lives of others.
Why choose us?
We embrace people’s differences and encourage you to Be You, and so long as you’ve got the passion to make someone’s life better, we can give you all the skills and development opportunities you need to build a great career.
We encourage our staff to Grow Together through our excellent training programme, starting at induction and following you through your career, with opportunity for progression as well as job security in a sector leading organisation.
Don't hesitate to apply today and make a real difference to the lives of the people we're supporting!
All applicants and subsequent job offers will be subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.