Do you like to connect with people, make a difference and do the right thing?
Somerset Care is an award-winning not-for-profit provider of care across the South West. When people think about care, they think of the Somerset Care Group.
Halcon Centre recruit based on values – you do not need to have experience, as we provide all the training required!
2 x 25 hours PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Shift patterns can vary 9am - 7pm
- As a valuable member of our Halcon Centre team, a Kitchen Assistant involves providing a high standard or varied menus, reflecting individual dietary requirements, and ensuring nutritional value is monitored.
- Being a Kitchen Assistant involves helping to manage and order food stock.
- As a Kitchen Assistant, you should maintain a clean and safe kitchen to a high standard.
- Kitchen Assistants would help in the preparation light meal for tea time and serving of food to the residents.
- Our Kitchen Assistant pay rate of £10.90 per hour (£11.50 on weekends!) recognises the value of our team members.
“I have always felt very proud to work for Somerset Care and feel very grateful for the career opportunities & support I have been given.”
Apply now to speak to our friendly onboarding team!
We really care about our staff and offer a range of excellent benefits:
- We have partnered with Wagestream so you can access your earned wages before payday
- So Much More Rewarding - provides access to discounts at 1000’s of high street retailers. Make So Much More Rewarding a part of the way you shop and you could save on average £1,000 per year
- Excellent training & development opportunities with recognised qualifications.
- Access to The Hub online learning platform – our one stop shop for learning & development
- Free counselling service - 24-hour helpline for staff and their families
- Fully paid induction and DBS paid by Somerset Care
- And so much more!
If you would like to have a chat with our friendly onboarding team, please call us on 01823 802 637 and select Option 1.
Somerset Care Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.