If you enjoy working with others, are ready to learn something new, roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and have some fun – we might have your next job waiting for you.
Live-in accommodation is available.
Working at Butlins in our swimming pool means being part of a big-hearted team of people who are responsible for providing our guests with an altogether more fun and entertaining holiday.
We know that It takes a team effort to put on the show here and we’re looking for likeminded people who -
- Like to work as part of a team.
- Are comfortable and confident to talk to our guests.
- Are comfortable to work in a busy environment and can dial up the energy when it is required.
- Have a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Can deliver a high level of service and will always strive to exceed the guest’s expectations
Working in a fun vibrant environment our lifeguards are on hand to ensure our guests are having a great time in the pool and on the flumes whilst overseeing their poolside safety at all times.
This is a role that requires:
- Superb attention to detail whilst also interacting with our guests.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- You will promote and run poolside activities.
- Cover reception and monitoring the changing rooms.
If you already have a current RLSS National Pool Lifeguard then great, but if not, full training will be provided. However, you’ll need to be a strong swimmer, there will be a pre-employment skills test in the water just to make sure,
We think working at Butlin’s is a pretty special place to be and here are just a few of the benefits for working with us:
- Resort discounts on food and drink in our retail outlets.
- Free use of many of the resort facilities for you, and significantly discounted rate for your friends and family.
- Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Free parking on resort
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month as well as lots of other team incentives.
If you think you have what it takes to come and be part of our team, we’d love to hear from you.