We are recruiting Bristol Based Primary Supply Teachers
Somerset Education Alliance work with schools in Bristol and the surrounding areas, and are recruiting EYFS, KS1 and KS2 teachers to help with the following requirements
- Day to day / emergency supply demands
- Short term and Long term teaching roles
Newly qualified? Supply teaching is a great way to get your foot in the door and to try different schools, big or small, independent or part of a trust.
Relocating? Supply teaching can be a great way to get to know the area before committing to a permanent position!
Work/life balance? We work around you! You do not have to commit every day or every week. Supply work is flexible and we will only offer you work when you say you are available
Thinking of retiring but don’t want to give teaching up completely? Why not give us a call. Whether you are looking for work 1 day a week or 5 days a week – we will be able to accommodate you.
Part time and full time applicants are encouraged to join!
What Somerset Education Alliance offers
- A warm and welcoming team
- Dedicated consultants providing you with personalised support and guidance
- Flexible working and pay benefits on top
- Access to online CPD courses
- The opportunity to gain experience in a variety of educational settings
Primary Teacher Responsibilities
- Delivering cover lessons with planning included
- Following safeguarding and school policies
- Marking work as needed
- Liaising with school staff
Primary Teacher Essentials
- QTS or ECT status (applications from other teaching backgrounds also welcome)
- A current DBS, or Update Service subscription (the agency can apply for this)
- A 3 year minimum reference history
- Up to date knowledge of the curriculum
- Excellent communication skills
We are looking for KS1 and KS2 Primary School Teachers, SEN Teachers
Please contact Emma at Somerset Education Alliance for further information.