We currently have permanent opportunities for Production Operatives to join our team in Willand, Devon.
- This post is working Days or Nights
- The hours of work and shift patterns available are 3:30pm - 0:00am, Monday to Friday
The rate of pay is: £10.95 Package Description
- Immediate starts within a few days
- Opportunities for overtime at a premium rate
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, M&S and Tesco
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing and occupational health support on site
- £150 refer a friend scheme
- In-house training that includes L2 and L1 Health and Safety Certification
- Canteen with hot, affordable food
- Trade Union
- Free Off Street parking
- Employee of the month rewards
- Seasonal Events
Working within a chilled factory environment, you will be handling raw meat. Your key responsibilities will be to process and pack food products for top retail customers in a busy factory environment. This could include packing whole chickens for wholesale or trussing the bird. The Ideal Candidate
- No Experience Needed, however production/factory experience is a bonus!
As a Production Operative, you will have a passion for delivering high standards whilst making sure our H&S, Food Safety and Quality standards are met. You will be prepared to learn and work well in a busy, fast paced environment.
So if you are looking for a new opportunity in a large organisation where you have plenty of career paths to follow, look no further and click apply today. About The Company
UK Poultry represents more than half of 2 Sisters' business by sales. The division employs over 8,500 people working in a chilled environment to process poultry products which are then marketed to consumers via major retailers. Our colleagues work across ten primary sites across the UK, where chickens are transported from nearby farms for processing and at our cutting sites prepared for portioning, deboning, and filleting. UK Poultry predominantly produces private-label products for major retailers. We know our proficiency is in processing, so we work with experts in other fields such as: hatching, farming, animal husbandry and transport to ensure that our supply chain is as effective and efficient as possible.