We currently have a permanent opportunity for a Quality Systems Monitor to join our team in Willand, Devon.
- The role is working Days
- The hours of work and shift patterns available is: 5:15am - 3:15pm (3 weekly rotating pattern). Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday. Week 2: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Week 3: Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
- The rate of pay is £11.30 per hour
- Immediate starts within a few days
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, M&S and Tesco
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing and occupational health support on site
- £150 refer a friend scheme
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- In-house training that includes L2 and L1 Health and Safety Certification
- Opportunities for overtime at a premium rate
- A Covid-19 safe environment
- Canteen with hot, affordable food
- Trade Union
- Free Off Street parking
- Employee of the month rewards
- Seasonal Events
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the quality of our products meets our customers requirements using visual and other audit checks to spot any errors or faults.
- Ensuring that quality assurance information is observed, recorded and communicated effectively.
Full training will be given for all aspects of the role The Ideal Candidate
As our ideal Quality Control Assistant you will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Previous experience in a quality or technical role would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be provided. About The Company
UK Poultry represents more than half of 2 Sisters' business by sales. The division employs over 8,500 people working in a chilled environment to process poultry products which are then marketed to consumers via major retailers. Our colleagues work across ten primary sites across the UK, where chickens are transported from nearby farms for processing and at our cutting sites prepared for portioning, deboning, and filleting. UK Poultry predominantly produces private-label products for major retailers. We know our proficiency is in processing, so we work with experts in other fields such as: hatching, farming, animal husbandry and transport to ensure that our supply chain is as effective and efficient as possible.