Realise is Somerset Care Group’s specialist learning disabilities service who have been recognised for the work we do, including Silver winners in the Outstanding Care Awards, and finalists in the Laing Buisson awards.
Realise is recruiting for a React Support Worker, supporting on their crisis team.
If you have 2 years experience within challenging settings and Level 2 Adult Social Care qualification apply today!
- As a valued member of our team, React Support Workers are key to helping us provide the support and care our clients deserve. The React team support individuals who are in crisis across Somerset, working closely with the rapid intervention team to prevent hospital admissions.
- React Support Workers do more than a job, they change a life. You would be part of a team that provides high-quality, person-centred care, tailored to the needs of each individual.
- You’ll be completing assessments and implement protocols and strategies to reduce behaviours that challenge and to enable individuals to live a fulfilled and meaningful life.
- By joining us as a REACT Support Worker, you will help support the values of making a difference and doing the right thing, which makes this so much more than a just a job.
- If you're working towards a Level 3 Adult Social Care qualification, we can support with this!
- Our REACT Support Worker pay rate of £11.96 per hour (with weekend uplifts!) recognises the value of our team members.
Apply now to speak to our friendly onboarding team!
We really care about our staff and offer a range of excellent benefits:
- We have partnered with Wagestream so you can access your earned wages before payday
- Blue Light Card!
- Excellent training & development opportunities with recognised qualifications.
- Access to The Hub online learning platform – our one stop shop for learning & development
- Free counselling service - 24-hour helpline for staff and their families
- Fully paid induction and DBS paid by Somerset Care
- And so much more!
If you would like to have a chat with our friendly onboarding team, please call us on 01823 802 637 and select Option 1.
Somerset Care Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.