We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Quantock, a forward looking independent brewery, full of innovation and progression.
You will be working as part of a passionate team who are dedicated to working together on the promoting, selling and delivery of award winning beer that we produce. We’re looking for someone that has previous sales experience preferably within the craft beer industry, business to business, motivated by sales targets and a drive for growth. As a Sales Representative, you will play a crucial role in expanding our presence in the South West region and contributing to the ongoing success of our brewery.
If you have a sense of adventure, integrity and hard work ethic then this is the job for you.
The salary can be discussed and is depending upon your experience.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to achieve and exceed sales targets in the South West region.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients while actively seeking new business opportunities.
- Utilise your industry knowledge to identify and capitalise on market trends, staying ahead of competitors.
- Conduct regular market research to understand customer needs and preferences.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and execute promotional campaigns.
- Represent Quantock Brewery at industry events, trade shows, and networking functions.
- Proven track record in sales, with a background in the brewing or related industry.
- Strong understanding of the South West region's market dynamics and trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with clients and colleagues.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, with a results-driven mindset.
- Ability to travel within the South West region and a valid driver's license.
- A passion for craft beer and a commitment to promoting the Quantock Brewery brand.
- Competitive salary with performance-based incentives.
- Car allowance and company phone provided.
- Opportunity to work with a renowned and award-winning brewery.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
If you're a sales professional with a proven track record in the brewing industry and are ready to take on a new challenge with a dynamic and successful brewery, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience.
Quantock Brewery is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Join us at Quantock Brewery and be a part of our exciting journey in crafting exceptional beers and expanding our market presence in the South West!