We are recruiting Teaching Assistants
Somerset Education Alliance are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants to work in a variety of schools in the Taunton and surrounding areas.
If you are looking for general classroom teaching assistant work or 1:1 work in either mainstream or SEN schools, please contact us today
Why work for Somerset Education Alliance?
- Competitive day rate + benefits
- Access to complete recognised CPD courses
- Lots of support from dedicated, experienced consultants who work closely with you
- A quick and simple registration process
- The opportunity to work with some lovely schools around Somerset
- Flexibility - assignments that work around your schedule!
Essential candidate requirements:
- A current DBS, or Update Service subscription (the agency can apply for this)
- A 3 year minimum reference history
- Up to date knowledge of the curriculum
- Excellent communication skills
- Behaviour/SEN experience
- Experience working 1:1 with students in a similar role
Please get in touch if you have experience in any of the following: TA, Teaching Support, Teaching Assistant, HLTA, SEN, PRU, Pupil Referral Unit, KS2, KS3, KS4, Supply Teacher, Teacher, Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher
To find out more about the roles, please contact Emma Woodhall at Somerset Education Alliance. We look forward to hearing from you.